It’s pertinent to state that the privacy of our visitors is of great importance to us (Educatescholars.com) Therefore, we will not use any information collected in a manner that will put our visitors in harm’s way.
This notice states why we collect data from the users of our site, the type of information, and what information collected is used for.
WHY WE COLLECT USERS’ INFORMATION
http://www.educatescholars.com collects users’ information to assist users in finding and communicating with each other. From time to time, http://www.educatescholars.com or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake, or contest on http://www.educatescholars.com. Users may be asked to provide personal information or to answer questions to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
More specifically, we will use the User Information to do one or more of the following things:
(a) administer our platforms;
(b) provide the Service requested by the user;
(c) improve the browsing experience by personalizing the Service to the user;
(d) recommend goods, services, or promotions that may be of interest to the user or contact users to conduct market research (with the consent of the user, where necessary). For these purposes, we will create a profile about your interests and preferences which will enable us to increase our advertising and communication relevance;
(e) prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, cheating, and money laundering and enforce our terms;
(f) to notify users about changes to our Service;
(g) send out email alerts, text message notifications, or device notifications concerning our Service;
(h) send users prizes won via the platforms, and supply services purchased via our platforms;
(i) send notices and invoices to users, and collect payments from them;
(j) provide third parties with statistical and other information about our users as required to operate the platforms or Services;
(k) deal with inquiries and complaints;
(l) provide our commercial partners with information about users’ use of co-branded services, including historical use data;
(m) comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and otherwise respond to any relevant regulator or competent authority as required by law;
(n) understand user trends and patterns; and
(o) develop aggregate analysis in respect of our users and business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
THE TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
A user who visits or interacts with our platform may be required to give out certain information which we collect electronically. http://www.educatescholars.com collects the following user information under relevant laws.
- information that users provide to us, directly or via a third-party registration service to register with us or our group companies;
- a user’s entry details for a competition or promotion;
- information users provide to us when users interact with our customer service team;
- information users provide when users participate in our surveys or marketing promotions;
- information from a user’s social media profile to populate their profile on our platforms, and where the user chooses to register with us using their social media login(s);
- information users provide relating to reviews or ratings, favorite sports, tournaments, teams, events or personalities, and/or other subjects of interest to sports fans;
- information about user interactions with our platforms, and any direct communications the user receives from us (such as emails);
- device IDs or unique identifiers, location data, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, website and app navigation, IP address, and standard web log information;
- the language choices made by users about their use of the Service, which may include information relating to their location when using the Service;
- the details of any third-party digital property (such as a website) that referred or linked a user to the platforms, together with information about how a user interacted with any online and email marketing campaigns related to the Service;
- information and communications on forums on the platforms, including chat rooms and message boards; and
- information about how users behave on our platforms (such as the type of content they view, how frequently, at what times, etc.).
Educatescholars.com collects information from Cookies to continue improving the site for user experience. Cookies help track a person’s “session” while online. They are used on our site to gather basic tracking information and monitor advertisements’ presentations. Cookies are not related to any personally identifiable information and are not used to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent in a cookie.
Educatescholars.com reserve the right to change the practices described in this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice. Please check here periodically. If we amend this notice, your continued use of the platforms will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended notice.